Subject: Your New Seven Pending Incoming Mails...
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 05:56:40 -0700
From: University of Minnesota Twin Cities < supports @ umn.edu>
Dear Umn.edu Member,
University of Minnesota Twin Cities Technical Team have placed your
seven incoming mails on pending status because of the new update to our
server. We are sorry for this, but this will make email experience more
enjoyable to all Staff and Students.
To receive all the emails on pending status, please Click here
<hxxp://www.xxxxxxx.xcom.tr/wp-content/UMN.php> to login and wait for
response from our email support team in order to receive the pending new
We apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused.
- Variation of scam seen earlier "x pending emails"
- Claims to come from "supports" @umn.edu non existent address
- Really comes from a different sender
- Direct you to a page in Turkey (.tr)
- Presents simple login, copied from a UMN partner's webmail page
- Sends you to that real webmail page when you fill it out